Post 1 - 9/1/2021

 Hello! My name is Joseph Thomas, and I am majoring in film and media for BFA, while also minoring in animation. I transferred to the University of Tampa in Fall 2020 from the Pratt MWP Arts Institue in Utica, New York. I have an interest in creating and experimenting with all mediums of entertainment, and I am looking forward to learning tools and techniques for modern-day, industry-standard animation. For inspiration I like to listen to music because I have synesthesia; which typically allows my mind to interpret the music I'm listening to instantly into different colors and shapes, and sometimes even full images or scene settings.  A goal of mine with animation is to be able to use the animation technique and style used in the Take On Me music video, with a detailed yet simplistic, rough styling. 



Comments